We support local energy projects throughout their development stages, from options appraisal and feasibility, business-case preparation, design and planning, through to financing.
Project support is allocated to selected schemes that best meet the aims of the Energy Hub's programme. We expect projects to:
- Involve public or community-sector organisations
- Align with the energy strategies of the Local Enterprise Partnerships in the region
- Have the potential to be scalable and/or replicable, or to form part of a larger programme
- Demonstrate clear benefits, such as emissions reduction, renewable energy generation, or energy cost savings
- Address common market failures such as unlocking economic development opportunities.