The Energy Hub supports projects through the development stages, from options appraisal and feasibility, business case, design and planning through to financing.
Project support is allocated to selected schemes that best meet the aims of the programme. We would expect projects to;
- involve public or community sector organisations;
- align with the local enterprise partnerships’ energy strategies;
- have the potential to be scalable and/or replicable or form an aggregation of smaller projects into larger programmes;
- demonstrate clear benefits such as emissions reduction, renewable energy generation, energy cost savings;
- address common market failures such as unlocking economic development opportunities.